SHOPPING on the highstreet: Free power pack for EE customers

We all love to be recognised as a valuable customer, and normally this applies more so with your phone and internet provider. I have been a loyal customer to EE now for 6 years and I've had no complaints so far, so when I heard about this fantastic offer available I had to snap it up! Now I don't know the ins and outs of this promotion but what I do know is you need to text 'POWERPACK' to 365 to receive your FREE power pack available to collect from your local EE store. I did go to collect mine on Friday afternoon but there wasn't any left in stock so I was told they would be back in stock Monday but I'm happy anyway! I have been told from an EE customer service assistant that its worth about twenty pound and once its runs out you can take it back for a new one. Now it is worth looking this offer up first either on their website or the Independent gives you the ins and outs online, but I'm pleased as punch to be offered this freebie!

Happy days!
Sxxx

Comments